- .Net Errors (3)
- .Net Question (10)
- 3 – Tier Architecture (2)
- AJAX (2)
- ASP.Net (60)
- ASP.Net – SQL Server (7)
- ASP.Net Controls (16)
- ASP.Net Example (102)
- ASP.Net Objects (4)
- Blog (1)
- Blogger (1)
- C Program (82)
- FileUpload (2)
- JQuery (7)
- PHP (1)
- PROJECT (10)
- SQL (21)
- SQL Function (8)
- SQL-SERVER (24)
- Validation Control (7)
- Web Server (3)
- Windows Application (8)
Start to learn ASP.Net ?
Start to learn ASP.Net
- First step, You have to Install ASP.Net in your Computer.
- After the Installation Open the ASP.Net Application.
- Go to the All Programs –> Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 —> Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- If you want to make a website then Click on Create Website, or want to make a windows application click on Create Project.
- After the Click on OK button, you will have below page. The First page of your Website.
- By-default Website has a one page named Default.aspx.
- Each page has main Two Part.
- Design Part - Which is the part for the user.(Appearance of your Website)
(The HTML and the Design Part are made on Single Page named Default.aspx)
- Code Behind Part - This part is using for Programming / Coding. Developer can use their Ideas, Logic via coding in this part.
- In this website we are make coding using the C# Language in Code behind Page.
(The Coding is written in page named Default.aspx.cs)
- Here .cs indicate the we are using C# language as programming language.
- Default.aspx.vb means we are using VB language.
- Switch to Design view from the HTML Coding View :-
- Below Screen indicate the ToolBox, Server Explorer and Properties View.
- Show the Code behind Page view where you can write your coding in C# language.
- Now you can start to make your personal website.
- before, starting it we must know about web server controls.