- .Net Errors (3)
- .Net Question (10)
- 3 – Tier Architecture (2)
- AJAX (2)
- ASP.Net (60)
- ASP.Net – SQL Server (7)
- ASP.Net Controls (16)
- ASP.Net Example (102)
- ASP.Net Objects (4)
- Blog (1)
- Blogger (1)
- C Program (82)
- FileUpload (2)
- JQuery (7)
- PHP (1)
- PROJECT (10)
- SQL (21)
- SQL Function (8)
- SQL-SERVER (24)
- Validation Control (7)
- Web Server (3)
- Windows Application (8)
What is Client Side Scripting Language and Server Side Scripting Language
Client Side Scripting Language :
- The client-side Scripting language usually run on Client browser.
- Client side script is a special script that is downloaded and executed at the users end.
- It is completely browser dependent.
- we can download the code.
- Client side scripting cannot be used to connect to the databases on the web server.
- Client side scripting is possible to be blocked by the user.
Server Side Scripting Language:
- The Server Side Scripting Language run on the Server, where the website is hosted.
- The server side scripting the script is executed at the server end and the result is sent over to the user end.
- We cannot download the Code.
- Server side scripting is used to connect to the databases that reside on the web server.
- Server side scripting can’t be blocked by the user.
- Example : PHP, JSP, ASP, ASP.Net, Ruby