- .Net Errors (3)
- .Net Question (10)
- 3 – Tier Architecture (2)
- AJAX (2)
- ASP.Net (60)
- ASP.Net – SQL Server (7)
- ASP.Net Controls (16)
- ASP.Net Example (102)
- ASP.Net Objects (4)
- Blog (1)
- Blogger (1)
- C Program (82)
- FileUpload (2)
- JQuery (7)
- PHP (1)
- PROJECT (10)
- SQL (21)
- SQL Function (8)
- SQL-SERVER (24)
- Validation Control (7)
- Web Server (3)
- Windows Application (8)
What is diffrent between windows and web based application?
Web based application:
- Web application can be access from anywhere in the world through the internet.
- Web application run on web server (usually IIS and Apache)
- We need to use Browser to run web application.
- It is a computer software application that is coded in a browser-supported language (such as HTML, ASP, PHP, Perl, Python etc.)
- Webservices & Websites (ASP.NET) are typical web applications.
- Web applications are very much useful when they are hosted.
Windows based Application:
- Windows based application need to be installed on your machine to access.
- A program that is written to run under Microsoft’s Windows operating system.
- Windows applications run on personal computers and work stations.
- Windows applications (desktop) need to be installed on each client’s PC.
- Windows application runs faster than Web application.