Create new database in SQL -Server
- Open the SQL-Server Management Studio 2005 from the Programs File.
- Click on Connect Button to Open the Database.
- Right Click on the Database to Create a New Database.
- Enter the Database name which you want to create.
- Then click OK button to Create New Database.
- After creating New Database you will have a below screen.
- Select the Database and select Table Tab to create new Table.
- For Creating New Table, Right click on the Table Tab and select New Table.
- After this option you need to create column name which you want to create in your Table.
- Before, creating a New Table, you will have to create a column for that Table.
- Enter the Column name with Data Type, and then save the Table.
- After doing this, you will have a Table.
- For Showing the Table Data, Right Click on Table and click on the Open Table.
- For Create New Stored Procedure go to Programmatically and then select Stored Procedure Tab.
- I Hope, it will be helpful to you.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)