Validation Server Controls in ASP.Net
- A Validation server control is used to validate the data of an input control.
There are six types of validation controls in ASP.NET
- RequiredFieldValidation Control
– the name suggests, this control makes sure that the input box is not
left to blank.
– Makes an input control a required field
- CompareValidator Control
– This control validates values in two controls, and checks for equality
– Compares the value of one input control to the value of another
input control value
- RangeValidator Control–
This validation control makes sure that the value entered in the control
falls within a range specified.
- RegularExpressionValidator Control
– Ensures that the value of an input control matches a specified pattern
- CustomValidator Control
– Allows you to write a method to handle the validation of the value entered
– Displays a report of all validation errors occurred in single place on website.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)