Client Side Scripting Language :
– The client-side Scripting language usually run on Client browser.
– Client side script is a special script that is downloaded and executed at the users end.
– It is completely browser dependent.
– we can download the code.
– Client side scripting cannot be used to connect to the databases on the web server.
– Client side scripting is possible to be blocked by the user.
Server Side Scripting Language:
– The Server Side Scripting Language run on the Server, where the website is hosted.
– The server side scripting the script is executed at the server end and the result is sent over to the user end.
– We cannot download the Code.
– Server side scripting is used to connect to the databases that reside on the web server.
– Server side scripting can’t be blocked by the user.
– Example : PHP, JSP, ASP, ASP.Net, Ruby