ASP and ASP.Net
ASP and ASP.Net both are Microsoft Technology for web development. ASP.Net is next version on ASP.
ASP – Active Server Page
- ASP uses language as VBScript, JScrit.
- ASP web pages have an extension with .asp like ‘index.asp’.
- ASP is interpreted language not a compiled.
- ASP script code Written with in HTML code.
- ASP uses ADO technology to connect database.
- ASP is a partially object oriented language.
- ASP.Net uses compiled language like C#, VB, C++ and J#.
- ASP.Net web pages have an extension with .aspx like ‘index.aspx’.
- ASP.Net is compiled language.
- ASP.Net programming code written in separate code behind page, ‘index.asp.cs’ file for c# language.
- ASP.Net uses ADO.Net technology to connect database.
- ASP.Net is fully object oriented.
Related ASP.Net Topics :
If you liked this asp.net post, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more asp.net video tutorials.
We hope that this asp.net post helped you to understand Basic difference between asp and asp.net Technology.
Net asp.net tutorial we will learn about .Net Framework.